Thank you for showing interest in our training program. Below mentioned are the packages, which have been designed keeping your requirements in mind.
In Colour Me Pink by Preetika Oberoi we teach modern make up techniques used currently in the industry. Preetika Herself conducts all courses. The classes are limited in size to ensure that every student receives the highest level of attention and instruction.
So whether you are looking at becoming a professional makeup artist, want to learn how to apply your own makeup, or advance your skills we will work with you to ensure that you get the most Out of our courses.
Things to know
1. All the makeup classes are taken by none other than Preetika Oberoi herself.
2.We also provide materials for our students to practice during the makeup course.
The brands used during the class are MAC, INGLOT, STILLA, LA GIRL, TOO FACED, LAURA MERCIER KAT VON D, MAKEUPGEEK, RCMA, KRYLON & a lot more of international brands.
*Basic brush kit complementary with pro course.
3.The students will be given Certificate of attendance after completing of the course.
4.HD Pictures of the makeup looks created by the student shall be provided. (Applicable for pro students)
5. The course structure is based on an integration of theory and practical knowledge.
6. We help in building starter kit by providing discount onfew pro brands.
Flat 20% off on MUK hair iron and curling wand.
*Competitively priced hair kits will be available to purchase which will contain an excellent selection of products.
7.Each student will need to arrange and bring a model for the final assessment 3rd and 5th week or as instructed by the trainer.
8. All students and models will be required to be punctual.
9. All classes will have an intimate classroom experience of no more than 4-6 students per class, to ensure the greatest experience possible.
10. Students to be given opportunity to practice on live clients and assist Preetika to gain more hands on experience.
*Weekend Courses and evening classes available on request.